[FAQ] What Happens at a Personal Injury Consultation?
FAQ: What Happens at a Personal Injury Consultation?
“In personal injury cases, initial consultations are always free. Most consultations last an hour at most. And at a minimum, you should bring with you the following to your personal injury consultation:
- A copy of the driver information exchange that you should have gotten from an investigating law enforcement officer, or, if a crash report is already completed, that as well.
- Your identification card or driver license.
- All health insurance and Auto insurance cards.
- Pictures of the accident scene and any injuries you have, you can simply take photos with your cell phone and we can review right from your phone.
- Information from any medical providers you have seen after the accident.
We try to make the initial consultation as comfortable and low stress as it can be. We understand that you are likely already shaken up and stressed regarding the situation. Once we discuss the facts of the incident, our team will educate you on the issues that will come into play. As well as layout a brief road map of what the next couple of months might entail for you. You then begin the healing process and we take over dealing with the insurance companies and other parties.
The Law Offices of Lucas|Magazine has FOUR Injury Law Locations To Serve You!